How To Fix Adsense Ad Serving Limit Error 2020, Adsense Temporary Ad Limit Error 2020 Solution, Adsense Ad Limit Fix 2020
The number of ads you can show has been limited. For details, Go to Policy Centre. Getting this message on Adsense homepage? If yes, then you are not the only one. Due to recent policy update of Google adsense, Thousands of publishers are facing this issue. I too have faced this issue. But i got a way to recover it. Here I am sharing the new and working method by which you can solve adsense temporary ad serving limit problem 2020.
What Is Temporary Adsense Ad Limit 2020 Issue?
Thousands of Adsense publishers are getting this error in their Adsense homepage : “The number of ads you can show has been limited. For details, Go to Policy Centre”. After getting this adsense ad limit, The ad stops displaying on affected website which leads to huge loss to adsense publishers.
This adsense ad limit issue 2020 is due to two reasons. First is due to invalid activity and second is when adsense is evaluating traffic quality. Invalid activity issue is generally for the adsense old users while the traffic quality issue is generally happening for adsense new users.
Reasons for temporary adsense ad limit issue.
1. Account being assessed
Ad serving on your account is being temporarily limited while we assess your traffic quality. We’ll automatically review and update this limit as we continue to monitor your traffic. Unfortunately, we can’t say how long this will take.
Soln given by Adsense to remove ad limit : Continue to build your content and audience while we assess your site traffic. Also make sure you’re complying with the AdSense Program policies.
2. Invalid traffic concerns
Ad serving on your account is currently being limited due to invalid traffic concerns. We’ll automatically review and update this limit as we continue to monitor your traffic.
How to Fix Adsense Ad Limit problem 2020 | Solve Adsense ad limit Issue 2020
I was facing the same ad serving limit issue from 26 Dec, 2019. Here what i did in order to get my all ad back.
1. Delete the adsense ad plugin if you are using any.
2. Now go to adsense and archive all the ad that you have created.
3. Now wait for one week and unarchive all the ad.
4. Also enable the wordpress ad plugin.
That’s it. After one week, the ad will start showing in your website.
Note : For me, I was still getting the error on the adsense homepage but all the ad was live on my website.
*Update on 9 Jan 2020 : All the ad was live for a week. Now i am again facing this ad limit issue 🙁 . I will update this article again once i fix this again or got any email about removal from adsense. So stay tuned…
*Update on 16 Jan 2020 : I archive all the ads and just turn on the auto ads. Now all the ads are showing but the notification about adsense ad limit is still there in adsense policy section. Hope Adsense solve this issue asap.
Other ways to solve adsense ad serving limit problem 2020.
- Focus On Organic traffic.
If you are getting lot of social traffic (facebook, pinterest, twitter etc) and very less organic traffic then first focus on getting organic traffic (google, yahoo search etc). Once you start getting organic traffic then just wait for one or two month. Google will automatically remove the ad serving limit.
- Don’t buy traffic from any source. Adsense only want quality traffic. So better focus on organic traffic only.
- Don’t click on your own ads, even if you think it’s okay to do soEven if you’re interested in an ad or looking for its destination URL, clicking on your own ads is still prohibited. Instead, you can use the AdSense publisher toolbar. Keep in mind that even when we filter clicks on your own ads, we don’t ignore those clicks completely; if it appears to us that a publisher has been clicking on his own ads to inflate his earnings or an advertiser’s costs, we may disable the account to protect our advertisers.
- Double- and triple-check your implementationSome publishers use custom implementations that may have unintended consequences on their ad requests. Make sure your ad implementation conforms to our ad placement policies and has no programming errors. Also, check your ads in different browsers and platforms to ensure they work as you expect.
Here are some more helpful articles by Google you can read for Adsense ad limit fix 2020:
- How Google prevents invalid traffic
- How you can help to prevent invalid traffic
- Learn how to segment your traffic
- Learn more about purchasing traffic
Tags : Adsense ad limit Issue 2020, How to fix adsense ad limit problem 2020, How to fix ‘The number of ads you can show has been limited. For details, Go to Policy Centre’, Adsense temporary ad limit fix 2020, Adsense ad serving limit solution, Solve ad limit error 2020