You must be aware that Government of India has banned 59 apps including popular apps like TikTok, UC browser among others due to security reasons as these apps were deemed to be harmful and were accessing users data.
India constitutes the highest number of TikTok users in the world accounting to more than 150 millions users. There is no doubt that India has most number of TikTokers than anywhere in the world.
But due to the recent government ban as a result of which Tiktok server was also banned by the ISPs, those who already have TikTok in their phone can’t access the app too.
After the TikTok ban, Many users were asking this questions.
Here are some questions regarding the TikTok ban in India.
- How can i download my TikTok Videos After Ban?
- How to view my own videos on TikTok after Government Ban?
- How to access TikTok in India with VPN.
- Best VPN for using TikTok in India.
- How to use TikTok After ban in India?
- How to view other creators video on TikTok after Ban?
- How to login to Tiktok in India after ban.
- How To Download/Save my TikTok Videos Offline after ban on TikTok?
- How to fix No Internet Connection error in TikTok
In this article, I will tell you 100% working trick by which you can access the TikTok in India. So let’s start.
Why TikTok is showing no internet connection error?
Soon after the ban was implemented, TikTok stopped working in India (inuding its web version i.e tiktok.com). If you open the app, it will show “No internet connection” error, even if you are connected to the internet. The reason for this error is because TikTok has been banned by the ISPs (Internet Service Provider) that is why the app is unable to access its servers.
You will also see a “User notice” pop-up message which says –
Dear User, we are in the process complying with the Government of India’s directive to block 59 apps. Ensuring the privacy and security of all our users in India remains our utmost priority.
Disclaimer : We warn our readers to not use this trick as it is now illegal to browse TikTok in India. So we urge our readers to stop using TikTok and instead of wasting their time in making these TikTok videos, better spend their time doing something productive.
Trick to use TikTok in India | How to access TikTok after ban in India
Note: VPN is not working for TikTok app. However, you can use its web version using the VPN and access all its content. Here are the steps to do so:
- First of all, Download ‘Panda VPN’ from google playstore.
- After downloading it, Open it.
- And now connect to any country you want. Choose the country where TikTok is not banned.
- Wait for sometime, it will connect automatically.
- Once it gets connect. Open Chrome or some other browsers.
- Now go to tiktok.com and there you can watch videos or can access any content you want.
Best VPN to unblock TikTok app in India | VPN to use TikTok app in India
As TikTok is banned in India. So you neither access TikTok website nor its app. So in order to use the app or website, you have to use VPN and need to change your location to some other country.
Accessing banned content isn’t that complex, but it may cause you troubles if not used properly. Thus, Virtual Private Networks or VPNs come handy in these situations. These services are widely used for bypassing geographical restrictions and to access blocked content, from anywhere. Here are the best VPNs you can use to unblock TikTok in India.
Nord VPN is one of the most popular VPN. Their premium plan is also not that expensive. If you don’t want to spend money then there are many country location available for free.
It is also one of the popular app to access blocked site. You can also use it for free. ExpressVPN has a number of location choices to choose from and even accelerates the internet speed.
That’s it. Now you can view videos of yours and other creators on TikTok by using this easy and 100% working trick. Please share this articles with your friends and anyone who needs to see this. Thank you.
Some easy way to Fix no network connection error in TikTok and access banned TikTok app
TikTok app is still showing the same “No internet connection” error even after using VPNs. Here are a few things you can try to fix this error –
- Clear TikTok app data – First of all, Go to Settings > Apps > TikTok. In the app info page, click Storage option. Then tap the Clear data button followed by OK to continue. This will clear all cached data of the TikTok app. Now open and see if you are still facing this issue.
- Force stop TikTok app – Force stop the TikTok app from running in the background and see if the problem is still there or not. For this again, go to Setting > Apps > TikTok. After that, click the Force stop button and then click OK to confirm.
- Check your internet connection – Make sure that you are connected to the internet properly. Also, check your network speed and signals.
- Restart your phone – At last, try switching off your phone and then restarting it again. This will re-establish your network connection and also restart the TikTok app on your phone.
If none of the method works then you can’t do anything. Just wait for sometime. We will find some working trick and will update this article.
Note : We don’t promote apps which are blocked by the government for security reasons. TikTok app was caught spying on thousands of users by Apple Inc. So if you are more into privacy then there is no need to warn you. You would be clever enough to not use this app. If not, then we again warn you to stay away from all 59 blocked apps..